Ukiah Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
For individuals and businesses, real estate transactions can be extremely complex. The Brigham Law Office provides highly skilled representation in real estate litigation. We can represent you or your business in the following types of cases:
Real Estate Litigation Practice Areas
- Eminent domain. The government has the power to take property and convert it for public use, which can often result in disputes and hard-fought legal battles. If you need to acquire property, or if property is being taken, we can represent you.
- Easement and boundary disputes. Borderline encroachment is not uncommon, but it can be complex to resolve without legal representation. When there is ambiguity surrounding a boundary, our attorneys bring clarity to the matter.
- Construction/builder disputes. When not resolved in a timely manner, construction disputes can severely impair your business’ future, and may become very expensive. We work efficiently to resolve disputes with minimal Land use and zoning. The majority of real estate in California is governed by specific land use and zoning laws. To ensure compliance, our attorneys will advise use and represent you in the event a dispute.
- Environmental Land Premises liability. If someone is injured on your property, you may have a premises liability claim filed against you. We can represent you during all civil suits.
- Nuisance and trespass. Torts related to nuisance and trespass of property demand the attention of an experienced legal professional. Real Estate Contract Disputes
- Partition. Diving a property into separate portions that represent the interests of tenants, either due to court order or otherwise, can be complex. Rely on our expertise for all your partition needs.
- Real Estate Fraud. Real estate scams and fraud can be disastrous, and could very well leave you without a roof over your head. We help protect involved parties from real estate fraud and scams.
- Landlord Tenant Disputes. Facing a dispute with your landlord? Or are you a property manager/owner dealing with a troublesome tenant? We can help.
- Errors and Omissions Defense of Real Estate Brokers, Appraisers, Architects and Engineers. Using our extensive real estate litigation experience, we protect you from claims of errors, omissions, and other oversights that could jeopardize your career and your livelihood.
- Title Company Defense. Protect your business with the aid of skilled legal professionals. We defened and represent title companies from a variety of claims, from simple to complex.
Why Choose The Brigham Law Office
The Brigham Law Office has been serving the Ukiah community for over 40 years. Our attorneys have the experience, knowledge and skill necessary to competently manage any real estate dispute. To set up a consultation please contact our office at (707) 462-9292.